The majority of Americans have little or no savings, which is probably why most personal finance blogs and information sources don’t write useful stuff for people with money.
If you’ve got money, you’ve got questions most people don’t have. Whether you are just starting out and have saved your first $50k, or if you’re a millionaire already, UpMoney™ answers the questions you have about investing, saving, and spending your hard-earned cash.
I started this site after running into my own tough questions about money, both technical and emotional. I found that many of my friends had similar questions, and it was very difficult to find answers to them. (If you have a question you’d like answered, send a note to andrew (at) upmoney.com and I’ll consider it for inclusion in the future.)
This site is for you if you’re looking for guidance on:
- Roboadvisors and if they make sense for you
- How to talk to your parents about their retirement
- If tax-deferred retirement accounts are better than paying taxes now
- Investing in alternative assets
- Trust funds and how they work
- Investing in short-term rental properties
- Reviews of cool products like Tesla
Have questions? Email andrew (at) upmoney.com.